Chris DeVany Helps Managers Build Teams"90 Days to a High Performance Team"
Meeting Facilitation Services
Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide has been facilitating strategic planning and implementation, corporate and board retreats since 1994.
For your organization to be effective, it is essential to engage in Strategic Planning on a regularly scheduled basis. Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide has been facilitating corporate strategic planning sessions since 1994. We can help you with every step of the process, from preparation to action planning to implementation.
Corporate & Board Retreats
When you are looking to escape everyday crisis-solving and rushed, ineffective decision-making, Pinnacle will help you and your team re-discover the value an off-site, facilitated interaction, where you can take a longer-range view for goal-setting, ensuring alignment and making more effective decisions – in other words, getting the work done which is critical to your organization’s success. As your facilitators, we can help you:
- Clarify and confirm your mission, vision and values
- Ensure goals and objectives alignment organization-wide
- Confirm re-assessment of the external, competitive environment
- Re-examine the internal environment
- Formulate strategy
- Confirm competitive strategy
- Identify your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT)
- Develop strategies which will help you build on strengths, address weaknesses, take advantages of opportunities and successfully overcome threats
- Set priorities
- Establish action plans
- Provide support and follow-up after the Retreat
Meeting Facilitation Services
Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide will help you:
- Clarify and confirm SMART Meeting Goals
- Develop an appropriate, purposeful Agenda
- By providing (a) professional facilitator(s) who will work closely with you before, during and after the interaction to ensure we achieve our objectives
- By recording meeting minutes to ensure that everyone is on the same page
- By facilitating our meeting to Agenda, Goals and Participant’s Action Plans, so everyone is accountable for participating in our success
- Providing follow-up and support using formats and methods which are culturally acceptable and which help ensure success and results
Who We Are
We are a management consulting firm focused on management, team and organization development. Chris DeVany, founder and president of Pinnacle, will facilitate your meetings unless multiple facilitators are necessary, in which case we will draw on the resources of our highly-experienced facilitation team.
How Can We Help You?
We will work closely with you to:
- Understand your needs, goals and objectives
- Develop a Plan which will help address these needs
- Collaborate with you to realize our Plan, using a systematic methodology to which we have agreed
- Support our success by facilitating to Participant’s Action Plans
- Provide follow-up and support until we agree we have achieved measurable and verifiable performance improvement
Ensuring Our Success
To ensure our success, for this is a collaborative endeavor, we follow a five-step process, including:
- Assessment: We work closely with you to verify both the current state and desired state of your organization, as well as the needs, capabilities and responsibilities of those who will be participating
- Design and Development: We will collaborate on a Plan which includes Meeting Agenda, Action Plans and Follow-Up and Support
- Implementation: We will facilitate your meeting(s) professionally and responsibly, just as if we had an ownership stake in your organization
- Evaluation: We will facilitate meeting participants’ completing a Meeting Evaluation, in which they assess process and results
- Follow-Up and Support: Using the approach and methods described above, we remain with you until you tell us, loudly and clearly, that we have been successful
Tools and Techniques
We utilize tools and techniques which have been time-tested in hundreds of organizations, and which can and will be customized to your organization and your needs. For more information you can contact us at 978-925-9797 or at email@example.com.