Chris DeVany Helps Managers Build Teams"90 Days to a High Performance Team"
Managing and Supervising Effectively
Develop and refine effective management skills to strengthen the present and build for the future.
Building effective management skills starts with Pinnacle Performance management instruction. We offer you introductory and advanced management skills seminars to help you develop and refine the skills you need to manage people more effectively.
Explore topics critical to developing effective management skills such as performance management, motivation, team development, interpersonal and communication skills and time management skills—everything you need to manage people effectively. Register today to give yourself and your staff the performance management advantage only Pinnacle Performance management skills seminars offer.
Note: Each of bulleted topic below is a stand-alone course. Just e-mail us at email@example.com.
- Management Skills for New Managers
- Successfully Managing “Difficult” People
- Improving Your Managerial Effectiveness
- Strategic Planning Essentials
- Coaching and Mentoring for Outstanding Job Performance
- How to Build a More Positive Work Environment
- Interviewing Skills for Managers and Supervisors
- Planning and Managing Organizational Change
- Project Management Essentials
- Creating a Culture of Trust: Management Strategies That Get Results
- Managing Multicultural Teams for Peak Performance
- Moving from an Operational Manager to a Strategic Thinker
- Creating High-Performing Teams: Leadership and Team Development
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Managing Chaos: Tools to Set Priorities and Make Decisions under Pressure
- Time and Task Management: Working Smart